Information collection and use
The statistics never include any personal information, everything is anonymous. IP addresses are not stored in our database where we store behavior on the site, therefore information about you as a user never connected with your identity. Your IP address is stored for security purposes only in those cases you actively registering on the website.
- Develop and improve the site by understanding how it is used.
- Calculate and report the number of users and traffic.
- Making it easier for you to navigate the site.
- Make it possible for the system to recognize regular users to customize services.
Sometimes we use third-party cookies from other companies to do market research and traffic measurements and to improve the functionality of the site.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this means that your personal settings disappear.
- You can also change the settings of your browser to not allow cookies to be saved on your hard drive. However, this poorer functionality of certain websites, you can prevent access to the members area and make that part of the content and features may not be available.
- If you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics may be disabled at the address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
More information on how to prevent cookies please read on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by the site
|cfID||To the session expires||Identify the user session (backend/framework)|
|cfToken||To the session expires||Identify the user session (backend/framework)|
|jSessionID||To the session expires||Identify the user session (backend/framework)|
|currentFarcryProject||To the session expires||Identify the user session connection with project folder name|
|farcryDeviceType||To the session expires||Identify the user session device/unit type|
|hasSessionScope||To the session expires||Identifies if the device has sessions enabled.|
|sessionScopeTested||To the session expires||Identifies if it is tested that the unit has support for sessions.|